Dr Silberstein Clinic
How to get to the Clinic
Bus stop nearby : 102 & H3 – Click Here to Plan your journey
The nearest tube stations are East Finchley Underground and Golders Green Underground (Both Northern Line). Both are around a 20- 30-minute walk away from the clinic. Using the bus from the station from East Finchley to us is 7 minutes and Golders Green to us is 17 minutes.
From South England, use the M25 towards Heathrow, then take Western Ave/ A40 and on to Finchley. The clinic is located on the A1 Falloden Way.
From North England, use the M1 or A1 towards the city, then take Barnet By-Pass to Falloden Wy.
From East England, use the M11 (or A11) to Newmarket then on to the Newmarket Bypass to Falloden Wy London.
From West England, use the M4 to the M40 then on to the A40 and the A406 to Falloden Wy, London.
Free parking available in side streets:
Hill Rise, Hutchings Walk, Midholm, Eastholm, along Falloden Way, Northway
1 Hour free parking on main road nearby
Our premises are wheelchair accessible. Please do let us know what support you might require for assistance, and we will do our best to support you.
Please note, we only allow well-behaved guide dogs and documented assistance dogs onto the premises with prior permission. Do ask your practitioner to check with reception prior to confirming your booking and arrival.
We have done our utmost to offer a safe environment and professional service during what has been a very difficult time for everyone.
We thank you for your support in keeping all our staff and those in the building as safe as possible.
We amended our protocols but being a medical establishment, we continue to encourage everyone to maintain safety precautions which is why you will find a number of measures introduced during the pandemic still in force.
OUR SAFETY MEASURES
- Do not attend if you have tested positive or display symptoms of Coronavirus
- Enhanced levels of cleaning, above and beyond our normal high standards
- We encourage everyone to use anti-viral hand gel/sanitiser on arrival, observing good hand hygiene.
- Wear a face covering in the waiting room and common areas.
The Government suggests you continue to wear a face covering in crowded and indoor spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- Allowing adequate physical distancing where you can.
- Regularly testing our staff and contractors
- Recognising the importance of the vaccine. Dr Silberstein Clinic practitioners are all vaccinated against SARS-COV-2
- Ensuring good air flow through the building, opening windows even in the cold.
- Continue to have hand sanitizer, soap dispensers (for rooms with a sink only), tissues and surface wipes in our rooms, and we ask our practitioners to clean down the couch and desk at the end of their session.
We are committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 within our clinic.