Discover what the Clinic has to offer
Dr Silberstein Clinic practitioners offer a variety of services, click on the links to book with them. Scroll down the page to view all the services available to book. Events and Class sign ups are a short scroll down the page.
Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
Innovative Nipple Healing: Are you experiencing discomfort, soreness, or damage to your nipples due to breastfeeding or other causes?
Therapeutic Ultrasound for Mastitis
Are you experiencing the discomfort and pain of mastitis, a common issue for breastfeeding mothers?
Dr Silberstein Clinic Classes and Groups
RSVP and sign up to Classes and Events at The Dr Silberstein Clinic
We have done our utmost to offer a safe environment and professional service during what has been a very difficult time for everyone.
We thank you for your support in keeping all our staff and those in the building as safe as possible.
We amended our protocols but being a medical establishment, we continue to encourage everyone to maintain safety precautions which is why you will find a number of measures introduced during the pandemic still in force.
OUR SAFETY MEASURES
- Do not attend if you have tested positive or display symptoms of Coronavirus
- Enhanced levels of cleaning, above and beyond our normal high standards
- We encourage everyone to use anti-viral hand gel/sanitiser on arrival, observing good hand hygiene.
- Wear a face covering in the waiting room and common areas.
The Government suggests you continue to wear a face covering in crowded and indoor spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- Allowing adequate physical distancing where you can.
- Regularly testing our staff and contractors
- Recognising the importance of the vaccine. Dr Silberstein Clinic practitioners are all vaccinated against SARS-COV-2
- Ensuring good air flow through the building, opening windows even in the cold.
- Continue to have hand sanitizer, soap dispensers (for rooms with a sink only), tissues and surface wipes in our rooms, and we ask our practitioners to clean down the couch and desk at the end of their session.
We are committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 within our clinic.