- WHY SHOULD I USE 999 PURITY SILVER? BECAUSE 999 PURITY SILVER DOES NOT CONTAIN ADDITIVE MATERIALS, IT IS THE PUREST SILVER DOES NOT CONTAIN COPPER, NICKEL, AND OTHER METALS AS ADDITIVE 925 SILVER CONTAINS 92.5% PURE SILVER AND SOME ADDITIVES SUCH AS COPPER, NICKEL, AND SUCH METALS TO HARDEN SILVER. 925 SILVER IS USED IN JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES USE 999 PURE SILVER TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH
- Nursing pads are ergonomically designed & handcrafted by highly talented craftmanship to be worn under any size bra as they are safe, comfortable, and hygienic. Carefully designed and molded with a rounded peak that comfortably fits any size nipple without compressing it. Nipple shields for nursing newborn are the best quality care combined with the ease of use and high comfort, all in a luxurious box
- You can safely use your Nursing cups both during the pregnancy period (two weeks before breastfeeding) and after birth as a preventive measure to avoid irritation cuts, soreness, or cracks that are caused by breastfeeding. Silver nursing cups for sore nipples is a newborn must haves for mothers, who need help with healing and soothing sore nipples. Breastfeeding mother’s nursing breast shields come with the how to use & clean instructions
- What is the silver-cleaning sponge used for? Silver, due to its natural structure, may darken or become a bit yellowish over time No more darkened and yellowish silver! Now you can maintain the first-day shine of your silver for a long time. With this silver-cleaning sponge that is designed for silverbell covers, cleaning silver protectors is easier than ever. With its hard structure, this sponge can remove dark and yellow spots on silver and milk stains that accumulated after use.
- PURE, HIGH-QUALITY SILVER: Our fine silver nipple covers are made from pure, high-quality 999 silver — and absolutely no nickel — which means these nursing cups keep both mom and baby safe from harmful chemicals. ECO-FRIENDLY GIFTS FOR NEW MOMS: Nursing essentials make perfect baby shower gifts for new mothers. Our nipple shields for nursing newborn babies are made to last and unlike other creams or pads, they can be reused for years — and babies — to come